menu
person
[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » CoD MW2 Discussion » CoD MW2 Discussion » DynastyMoDz and WhatuMadBro's new method(DOESNT WOrk)
DynastyMoDz and WhatuMadBro's new method(DOESNT WOrk)
WhatuMadBroXDDate: Wednesday, 2012-02-29, 6:02 PM | Message # 1
Global Modz
Group: Administrators
Awards: 2
Ok well you get the tu7 update..open it in darkfall...
2. Find a Tu7 bypassed patch.ff for split screen system link 10th and what not
3 once the update is oped in dark fall delete the patch.ff..
4 inject the modded patch.ff into the update (btw this is a retail method may not work im testing this afternoon) thats his method which didnt work...
5 my further research...
6 ima get the patch.ff_mp something like that..and ima find a .ff patcher that will patch the patch so that the xbox mw2 servers want...sycurity check the patch in the update..
7. it also will not check for updated checksums in the patch..
8. Thats my incresed method..to get a mod menu on retail ONLINE...(MAY NOT WORK!!!!
9. (JTAGS RUN MW2 OFF OF THE UPDATE SOOO THIS METHOD MIGHT WORK IM TESTING THIS AFTERNOON!!!! so dont troll..... this is just mine and his research...other then that we can do infection lobbies

I Tested this last night..Doesnt work... more research to be done tho...

This retail mod might work only if u infect the update on a jtag/RTH... and then put the update back on reatil.... other then that is doesnt work...like i said more research to be done.........

WhatuMadBroxD

Message edited by WhatuMadBroXD - Thursday, 2012-03-01, 10:58 PM

DynastyModzDate: Thursday, 2012-03-01, 10:50 PM | Message # 2
DynastyModz KiiNG
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
Good Job Bro NICE CREDIT Stickied

DynastyModz

Forum » CoD MW2 Discussion » CoD MW2 Discussion » DynastyMoDz and WhatuMadBro's new method(DOESNT WOrk)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: