YoU will need.
1. Flash drive/hdd transfer cable with hdd!!
2 Xero modding tool
3. Horizon http://www.xboxmb.com
4Plug your usb or hdd into your pc or laptop
5. open horizon(click profile click your profile drag to desktop) make a back up folder put another copy of your profile in that folder.
6. Open xero click black ops gpd tool
7. file - open click your profile (if doesnt work open your profile in horizon click contents find black ops gpd and extract one to desktop and one to BACK UP FOLDER
8. open gpd or profile in xero
9. see where it says custom classes rename them 2 whatever
^F=flashing class name
and if you open a gamertag editor and open your profile and change your gamertag to get the button symbols you can copy them and paste them as your class names and then your classes will have buttons
Once your done editing them!!
click file and save
then (if u gpd modded it) open your profile in horizon click contents find black ops gpd! click it click replace and replace it wirth the modded gpd! then rehash and resign like 5 times and put the profile back on your flash drive/hdd
get back on xbox! sign in go to black ops multiplayer! look classes modded
and if you just open your profiles in xero just click save and put back on horion rehash and resign!!@!!! like 6 times...
put back on flash drive or hddd...sign in go to multiplayer there u go modded classes
SINCE DASHBOARD UPDATE IF WHEN YOU GO TO BLACK OPS AND IT SAYS GPD CHANGED GOING BACK TO NORMAL ONE OR WHATEVER.....
go to cod elite create acc link yuour xbl gamertag on it
go to black ops player card go to custom classes...
reedit the names of the classes with
^?..... ?=What ever number...make any color... save changes go to black ops accept changes there modded...
IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THIS TUT I AM SORRY I TRYED TO DO THIS FAST......
Added (2012-02-27, 10:53 PM)
NEVERMIND ON THE CoD Elite...it doesnt work..u cant edit classes on CoD elite..well it wildnt let me anyway....